Part 1, LinkedIn: Getting Set Up for Success
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
LinkedIn is now an essential tool for job-seekers and career-advancers: Those who are well versed are reaching their career goals more quickly. But even regular LinkedIn users are often not aware of advanced, easily accessible features and strategies that will improve their success with this tool. Robert Hellmann, career coach at Hellmann Career Consulting and author of Your Social Media Job Search, will go beyond the basics in two LinkedIn webinars, and teach you how to boost your career with LinkedIn.
In Part 1, LinkedIn: Getting Set Up for Success (Sept. 23rd, 12-1pm), Rob will show you how to establish a strong presence on LinkedIn so that you can get the most out of this career tool. In particular, he will cover:
- How to be “found” on LinkedIn by people looking to hire for your skills
- The "right" way to build and leverage your LinkedIn network
- Creating a LinkedIn Profile that will enhance your marketability
- Profiles vs. Resumes
- LinkedIn Groups – which to join, and how to find the “gems.”
- LinkedIn Recommendations—how to get good ones; How “Endorsements” differ.
- The four places in your Profile where “keywords” are most essential.